Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
02 February, 02:46
12 Tribes of Israel = 12 Tribes of Tartaria

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toni Perruso @Tper58
02 February, 04:35
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I find this Interesting.. what would your explanation be.. short summary it can be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
02 February, 04:41
In response Toni Perruso to his Publication
Well, I believe that Yeshua existed in the times of Tartaria, and that this was the 1000 years of peace that the bible talks about. Then it talks of Hell being unleashed upon earth for a short while. These are those times, where the demons walk the earth , and the mark of the beast = Vaccine. I have no proof, only from what I have heard speculated by others.

Toni Perruso @Tper58
I like that thought.. I believe Yeshua already came, in a meat suit through a reset and he will not return yet he will send through form of Adam.. I also believe Tartaria is all around us and through this all it will just appear as the fairs did.. sounds a bit out there yet we can all have our thoughts
05:05 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tper58 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Toni Perruso, click on at the bottom under it