Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
07 February, 09:09
Holy smokes, just watched a commerical during Superbowl that had Four Seasons Landscaping, you know, the press conference with Rudy. It was for a company called fivver which I have never heard of. HMMMM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
07 February, 09:18
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
wow. i live 15 minutes from philly and that was a shocker. even though i do remember the Rudy conference but i looked them up anyway. i find this very intertesting! she said she was surprised they asked her to be on a commerical for the superbowl. hmmm who would ask! i thought you place a bid and pay big bucks! 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Company

fourseasons.com
Four Seasons Hotels Limited, trading as Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, is an international luxury hotel and resort company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Four Seasons operates more than 100 hotels and resorts worldwide. Wikipedia
CEO: John Davison (May 28, 2019–)
Founded: 1960
Reservations: 1 (800) 819-5053
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
Owners: Cascade Investment, Kingdom Holding Company
Founders: Isadore Sharp, Murray Koffler
09:40 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bubba6x9 in this post can reply
Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
07 February, 09:51
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
its not four seasons hotel. its four seasons landscaping where Rudy held a conference last summer during the election fraud hearings.