Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 February, 01:37
I do not chase, I attract. What is meant for me, will simply find me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 February, 02:27
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
This makes no sense to me? If this is the case, why strive for anything? Why work to get to a better place in life? Why bothers?

That be like me sitting in my car waiting to attract someone to change my flat tire on way to important meeting or something. If im hungry i have never once attracted a cheeseburger... i did go get one tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 February, 02:38
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I’m sure it relates to ‘forcing’ outcomes that you think you want or need as opposed to letting things unfold as they are meant to.

It certainly doesn’t mean not to do anything at all and expect the world to come to you.

We are the movement of logical and independent thinking, give it a go.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 February, 02:55
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I get that, to a point. But to me its like prayer. I can pray to be a lawyer or doctor all i want but nothing gonna happen if i dont at least enroll in university. It aint gonna just happen.
Like music, not everything resonates with everyone.
Even a q drop mentioned "we may have to force this one" or something close to that. If we all just "roll with the punches" then there be no reason for digital army. We would just attract an outcome? We should all just hop offline and attract an outcome?? Defeatest (is that even a word?) attitude is my take on this chant. Prolly wrong, usually am. I just dont agree with saying this stuff, to myself anyway.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
We are all on our own journeys. What resonates with me, does not have to resonate with you.

Think for yourself, trust your instincts and remember, there is always another perspective to be seen.

The PURSUIT of truth is enough to set you FREE, even if you never catch up with it.

WWG1WGA
03:07 PM - Feb 02, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dman72 - Aussie Patriot, click on at the bottom under it