Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
I do not chase, I attract. What is meant for me, will simply find me.

01:37 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 February, 02:27
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
This makes no sense to me? If this is the case, why strive for anything? Why work to get to a better place in life? Why bothers?

That be like me sitting in my car waiting to attract someone to change my flat tire on way to important meeting or something. If im hungry i have never once attracted a cheeseburger... i did go get one tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 February, 02:38
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I’m sure it relates to ‘forcing’ outcomes that you think you want or need as opposed to letting things unfold as they are meant to.

It certainly doesn’t mean not to do anything at all and expect the world to come to you.

We are the movement of logical and independent thinking, give it a go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 February, 02:07
🥰🙏🤍

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 February, 01:46
Great mantra...think I need to repeat that about a million times in my soul. Chasing gets us nowhere, or not the right situation. Thank you for sharing.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 February, 03:10
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I cannot lay claim to this. Credit to @VincentKennedy
(As is usually the case with anything intelligent I say these days)