Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 February, 06:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
PUT A SHIRT ON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 February, 10:30
Absoolutely correct
the water would be so hot coming from the hose too.
Summer time Redding Ca got 120* . Hot water from the hose beat going inside!😂😂😂😂
Wow what a generation gap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 February, 10:30
In response arba happihr to her Publication
It was called FREEDOM!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 February, 07:58
Yep, drinking from the hose, then use it to make mud piles to play in!
Staying off the radar before our parents found something they figured we ‘should’ be doing.
😂

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 February, 07:39
😂😂😂😂yes yes, stay out of the house, always doing something dangerous 🐴😂

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 February, 06:54
As a pre-teen I used to ride my bike alone around the abandoned insane asylum compound near my home. Lots of stories there but the worst i ever found myself was a dead horse. I won't ever get that image out of my head but even if I had told my parents they would have said something like "just don't touch it and make sure you are home before dark".

arba happihr @arba
02 February, 10:28
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
The good old days

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 February, 05:50
🤣😂 My parents thought they had 3, not 4 kids, I was that invisible!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 February, 02:29
And those kids grew up to do more sketchy shit like this 👇🏼
😂😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 February, 01:43
LOL LOL, that Lady nailed it yes she did...I remember being so bummed out when the streetlights came on bc that was when "you better get yo a$$ home licitysplit"

Oh Lord I just aged myself didn't I ...? LOL LOL😝😂

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
02 February, 01:02
😂😂😂 Oh Lord, I can't stop laughing! This is a total truth bomb. We were gone from sunup to sundown and no one even asked what we were doing.
I am old enough that my own kids played outside constantly. Bought them a game system once and they played for about 10 minutes and then went back out to play. I did, however ask lots of questions about what they were doing....... Just to make sure they weren't doing the things that we were when I was a kid! 😂😂😂

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 February, 12:45
So true🤣🤣🤣
My dad would yell out the front door COURTNEY DINNER TIME!!!! and i run home then bolt back out within 15 mins 🏃‍♀️ and be out in the neighborhood til i hear COURTNEY STREET LIGHTS ARE ON!!!!!! and run home to bed 🤣🤣
The lifeee😎😍 w no phones

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
02 February, 12:38
And it tasted better than what comes out the kitchen faucet now. Yesterday my water filter broke and I tried some water from the sink. Yuck. I literally spit it out. Why can't they CL02 it at the pump station?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 February, 12:32
Timestamp 425

Q425
>>145983 (sum = 30 = Q30 or Q3)
Define Shutdown.

Q3
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

"Nailed it" = 74, 11 or 2
I Am Batman - 74
Xrpp - 74
Carpe Diem - 74
Liftoff - 74
Wild Card - 74
We Win - 74
Ukrain - 74

Q11 or Q 2
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?

Q2
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 February, 12:19
😂 In our semi rural neighborhood, early 70's, we as kids all had a horse or 2 in our backyard acreages. We'd pack some PB&J sandwiches, & apples for the horses in a plastic bag, climb on the horses bareback using a fence post to get high enough(no saddle - they were too heavy for us to lift) gather like a posse in one of the parents driveway, & head towards the ridge of mountains, or favorite swimming holes. The sandwiches were smushed by the time we got around to eating them. Lol.
We never told our parents which direction we were going.
No cell phones
No walkie talkies
No communication
No emergency supplies
The horses would let us know if there were bears or cougars nearby.
When I think about some of the things we did, we kept our guardian angels on their toes for sure, and those horses had the patience of saints, babysitting rascally kids. Lol
Search & rescue would have a hell of time finding us, or even get to where we went

The only rule was, we had to be back home

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 February, 12:21
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
* The only rule was, we had to be back home before dark...

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 February, 11:54
😁

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 February, 11:49
Fire or something explosive crossed with drinking out of a hose sounds like a great time to me!!!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 February, 11:38
Ahhh, the memories that one brings to mind!! And everything she said is absolutely true!! 😂🤣

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 February, 11:37
😂😂 So true!

Anyone else feel like DANCING today? Me and an 11 month old are having a Dance Party! Alll frens welcome to join in. Incredibly, he just walked for the first time! 🙌😍🌟😍

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 February, 11:37
LOL SHE PEGGED THAT ONE

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
02 February, 11:26
4:25am est p425 “Define Shutdown “. 425>47>11>2
:50 second video p50>5
Caps-14>5

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 February, 11:23
We were born to mothers who smoked and drank
Our cribs were covered in lead based paint
No child proof lids no seat belts in cars
Rode bikes with no helmets and still here we are, still here we are
We got daddy's belt when we misbehaved
Had three TV channels you got up to change
No video games and no satellite
All we had were friends and they were outside, playin' outside

[Chorus]
It was a different life
When we were boys and girls
Not just a different time
It was a different world

School always started the same every day
The pledge of allegiance then someone would pray
Not every kid made the team when they tried
We got disappointed and that was all right, we turned out all right

[Chorus]

Bridge
No bottled water, we drank from a garden hose
And every Sunday, all the stores were closed

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
02 February, 11:09

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 February, 11:05
😍

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
02 February, 11:03
Oh yeah...spot on. I remember my brother playing with this metal spark thing, and catching my fathers garage/poker card/shed on fire..

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 February, 10:59
ACCURATE 😂😂😂 Lots of sketchy shit going on outside lol

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
02 February, 10:57
We had no idea 💕

Sue Briggs @SueB369
02 February, 10:37
😏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 February, 10:29
🎶 Time to do some sketchy $hit — Do-Dah-Do-Dah! 🎶 😂🤣

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
02 February, 10:58
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
😏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 February, 10:29
🥲😃😉

Nada ... @Nada
02 February, 10:20

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 February, 10:18
Ah the freedom of being a kid in the 50's! Outside all day playing with friends, roller skating with clamped on skates that had a key to tighten them, riding bikes, playing with the hose and getting drinks, climbing trees, building " forts" ( to hide from parents lol), jumping rope, playing on swings and going so high the swing legs came out of the ground. Using our imaginations to make up games. Those were the freedom days!