JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
16 January, 01:30
https://www.instagram.com/... hoperisesnetwork
"On November 18, we let our pug, Piper, out to go potty and she didn’t come back. It had been a long 2+ weeks for my two children - thinking they would never see their puppy again. Piper was a very special gift for my son's 12th birthday. He had always wanted a black pug. We posted and shared, but as the days passed, our hope waned.

But then amazingly we got a message that a dog that looked like Piper had been picked up and taken to the animal shelter. I was truly shocked. Lo and behold, it was her!

It’s so amazing to see the love here between Piper and Carter. What a Christmas miracle for our family." ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Cooper @Terisa
01 February, 02:44
In response JustWantTrump Back to her Publication
I am so glad you got your pug piper back I have had 2 pugs and a puggle they are great dogs and are my family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
01 February, 04:32
In response Teresa Cooper to her Publication
It was not my story, I just shared the post, but it did make me cry💗

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
ok got ya but it was a good happy story so thanks for sharing it with others
05:51 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response JustWantTrump Back to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terisa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Cooper, click on at the bottom under it