--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
01 February, 04:38
My first cockatoo came from a crack house. She barbed her feathers. Some self mutilate. I hope breeding these large parrots in captivity will stop. They're such magnificent creature. They live up to 80 years. We don't keep any other animal as a pet that lives anywhere near this long and we can never provide even close to what they need to be healthy. Cockatoos and macaws fly 1000's of miles a day in the wild. They're little athletes that deserve to be protected. When they start eating their own bodies that should be a sign to humanity to STOP breeding them in captivity. Most large parrots will experience self mutilating, barbing, plucking, vent prolapse and a number of other horrible health effects in their 80 years in captivity. Look up parrots that self mutilate. They'd rather be dead than in a cage. When will we wake up to what we're doing to animals and have a compassionate heart for others!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
01 February, 04:48
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I had six Cockatoos and three Macaws they definitely are awesome birds. One of the Cockatoos would pluck him self bare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I've had 4 now. Nemo will be with me for my lifetime. The others came in to me and 2 were rehabbed and re-homed. The practice of breeding large parrots and pulling them out of the wild to ship here to be used as breeders has got to stop.

People are so proud of their new and unusual parrots. I can see in this black cockatoos eyes the suffering he's going through. I just want to protect these large parrots and put a stop to this. People have got to stop condoning this behavior. It really just eats at my heart.
04:59 PM - Feb 01, 2023
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 February, 06:55
❤️❤️❤️

1776 ... @IGG1776
01 February, 05:18
That's a nice Bird .