Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 February, 01:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
me two!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trumpster Trump @TRUMP1745
10 February, 07:37
You knead spellcheck?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
09 February, 09:52
haha Yep I think that would be good feature as well as it capitalize after ... lol. Or atleast an edit button 😂😂

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 February, 08:51
We Needs Edit Button! 😜

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
08 February, 02:47
Me needs
Dyslexic Check!!
Grammer Check
Spell Check.
Syntax Check.

And a Keyboard for Large Fingers/ Hands Peeps..
and an Audio Playback of what I typed, to make sure it is exactly what I intended to say... THERE YOU GO,,,, That's the SPort of the Future, billion $$ App....

e.

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
08 February, 02:33
🙏

USA DAR @buffaloalum
08 February, 12:34
the spellcheck on wego works bery well.

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
08 February, 11:59
me 2

Annabel Right @Sparky100
08 February, 11:54
Its one of your quirks, its how we know its you 😊

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 February, 11:47
What you need is someone to decode your comms. I will do that for you today:

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 12:33
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
🙂🙂🙂🙂😄😄😄😁😁😁😆😆😆😅😅😂🤣

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 February, 11:45
Let it be this one 👇🏻🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 February, 11:39
302’s.🤔

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 11:32
Go to your browser settings and tick that box, & do grammer if it has it.

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
08 February, 11:28
as do i

Modus Ponus @Modusponus
08 February, 11:21
are we at 9.9 yet? @vincentkennedy

Free At Last @WhenDovesFly
08 February, 11:24
In response Modus Ponus to his Publication
i do t jnow a out anyone else... but im way way past thT low level! buch of sleepy asses including my fMily need to wake the fook up NOW!!!! im tired of being nice, patient, and u deratanding! these ppl need to smell the chat under their nose! NOW! COME ON WAKE UP YOU SLEEPERS! WAKE UP NOW!

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
08 February, 10:47
administration Is this a possible feature??

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 11:32
In response Teirza Bristow to his Publication
Everyone's browser should have that, just tick the box in settings.

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 10:15
Yeah we are so used to words popping up. we have to do all the heavy lifting now lol

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
08 February, 10:13
I can assure you doell check is nit slways correct!🤣🤣🤣

Just Jane @JustJane
08 February, 09:42
I'd be happy with a EDIT BUTTON.
I 'm too quick to hit publish lol

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 February, 09:21
We😄😄

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
08 February, 08:43
And 'amends'... 😕

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
08 February, 08:04
me needs edit...

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
08 February, 07:24
meees too!

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
08 February, 06:21
😘😉najlepší pravopis je rozum,všetko vymažeš a zároveň prepíšeš...nikto ťa nemusí kontrolovať

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
08 February, 06:14
Me needs mentalcheck.. It gets harder and harder in Belgium as one of the few awake ones! 🙏

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
08 February, 06:11
😂😂😂

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
08 February, 06:05
Me too my hands aren't meant for the touch screen 😂❤️🇺🇸

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
08 February, 05:20
The eyez seem to go first with age.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 February, 04:24
Me Too

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 02:33
Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
The Patriot Party!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
Patriots please help👇
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...