Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 February, 10:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Watched again, and just noticed the hands on 'the elders of a different race'

When one draws figures, making the hands and feet realistic makes the eye assume the rest is also, as our eyes scan these features as some of the first things... its why some folk notice shoes a lot.

Interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 February, 09:37
Morning chill bumps!💕💕💕 Love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 February, 12:01
A lot of World being depicted that are not "round", just my take :)

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 January, 10:37
I always liked the lyrics and wonder when I was younger if it had a deeper meaning

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
31 January, 10:27
💗💗💗

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 January, 10:25
Reminds me of EyeTheSpy on Twatter

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 January, 10:21
Lovely colors...

All will be revealed...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 January, 10:01
😄👍💗...this was awesome...thank you...love ya sister !

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 January, 10:05
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
♥️

Nada ... @Nada
31 January, 10:01
😳

Whimma Texas @Whimma
31 January, 09:59
Love this!