M3thods @M3thods
06:31 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 February, 09:57
In response M3thods to his Publication
Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all?

Intense and desperate cry to matter.
Figured out the territory to possess bc of God's purpose for me.
But, the 'fear' of being in competition with the ones on my territory (family members) - leave me confused on how to push forwards.
How to LET GO of the inner competition and KNOW His power in me gets me to next step. In spirit and not in flesh - or I am right back where I started.

help me GOD- YOU are my strength and help in day of trouble. You set my feet on the ground in a very expansive place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 February, 09:19
Well written article, M3thods.
"the world creates a void in your soul while offering earthly desires to fill it, therefore creating dependency on the world to keep providing them. I believe a major factor with this issue has to do with how the internet has become essentially a reality simulator."
Glad you're doing well fren. Keep up the great work. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
02 February, 07:20
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
👊

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
02 February, 08:25
I so agree with your statement on echo chamber. I step away. Very good article and video.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 February, 05:27
Excellent article and so needed. This jumped out at me. Been noticing a lot of this and has been heavy on my mind and heart... "A recurring thought I’ve had about this is the concept of ego death and how society continues to coax people into being their own gods instead of actually having faith in God." Thank you for sharing... I'll be sharing.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

M3thods @M3thods
02 February, 07:19
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏

BlockII @BlockII
01 February, 11:40
I really enjoy reading your posts, very insightful. And I agree with you on many of these points. The first step in fixing an issue is acknowledging the issue exists in the first place. Neither “side’s” hands are totally clean

M3thods @M3thods
01 February, 10:59
In response BlockII to his Publication
Well said. Thank you for checking it out, fren.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
01 February, 08:28
EXCELLENT article!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
31 January, 07:02
Burning Bright mentioned you during the Defected Podcast. gave you a shout out as one of the early Anons...

M3thods @M3thods
31 January, 07:15
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Thanks for the heads up.