Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
In case you missed it, Scott's Lawn had a commercial that featured John Travolta and his daughter dancing making Tik Tok videos. I am not sure I have seen a commercial yet that hasn't had a known PEDO in it.
09:14 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
07 February, 10:20
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I was just thinking this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
07 February, 10:17
Were those commercials supposed to mean something with all of the clones/body doubles??? Not to mention the halftime and it's satanic underpinnings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
07 February, 10:05
how bout Ashton Kutcher, very young looking version of him.

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
07 February, 10:05
how bout Ashton Kutcher, very young looking version of him.

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
07 February, 09:58
watch the bruce springstein/jeep commercial and the michelob ultra seltzer commercial where it says in a world where things seem real but they are not.

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
07 February, 09:58
What about Cena, I have never heard of him being a pedo..

Southern Gal @Southerngal
07 February, 09:56
Ues, I noticed that as well! very annoying!

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
07 February, 09:54
Saw Gwen Stephani, Blake and Adam Levine too.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
07 February, 09:53
Will Farrell

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
07 February, 09:51
Because the ones that aren't end up dead.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
07 February, 09:51
Seemed like EVERY one 🤬🤬 They're trying to normalize their mental illness!!

We Will Win This War @janiebug55
07 February, 09:38
🤮😡
I said the very same thing. Every single commercial - PEDOS

Forest Green @Oceanblu777
07 February, 09:55
In response We Will Win This War to her Publication
White hats are bringing the pe-do-s front & center before [they] fall? Or is that wishful thinking?

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
07 February, 09:25
have we seen Tom or Ellen or Oprah yet?

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
07 February, 09:52
In response Soul Painter to her Publication
👏👏 Hopefully 6 feet under!!

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 09:18
I have my suspicions about who is a "pedo" and who might be a Holywood infiltrator.......just a theory.