Only people mentioned by SuezQed in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 April, 09:19
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
This must stop at all costs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save TheChildren @DJT_JFKJr
20 March, 03:40
The math is inaccurate on this meme. if 800,000 go missing in a year, that makes 2,192 a day, 91 an hour, not 22,000 a day and not 916 every hour. Its bad enough w/o having to lie about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 March, 08:35

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
06 March, 08:01
https://judgejordy.bandcam... i have been singing about this issue for years after the corrupt childrens services & treasonous secret family courts stole my 2 grandchildren years ago,,, i do not know where they are or what happened to them or if they are dead or alive..

09 February, 11:56

17 April, 11:17
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
IT'S NOT THAT MUCH.......

#FuckAroundandFindOut ......

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 07:29
Many are abused here in in front of all to see! The Family courts failed to protect my children! 17 Month Plot to Steal my children!

This is part 1 of my story, and in the description of this video, it tells the story! https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_S...

Part 2 led me to make this video and say enough is enough! I’m ending this forever! This needs to end! 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️👼
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
09 February, 08:29
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your story with me and thank you for all of the work you have put into the "SaveOurChildren" cause.

My heart goes out to the innocent ones that have endured all the pain. I'm ready for justice to be served and for these sick people to pay for their crimes. You don't mess with the chilren!

Crimes Against Humanity = Death

May God truely bless you and your sweet, precious babies!!💜✝️🙏

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
08 February, 12:11
I would like to see a counter up on every news platform just like they did for covid .....everynight maybe then people will wake up to the real problem of child trafficking.

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
07 February, 10:37
NOT anymore! #DJT stopped it! it did go on for too long! its all about the children! 💙💙💙

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
07 February, 09:57
THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE!!!!!