Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 05:23
Ok so I guess part of the problem with going to bed early is being awake by 3:30!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
31 January, 07:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
universe:👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeppers, it starts by waking up between 3 and 4:30am every morning many times at the EXACT same time, then you seem to start seeing groups of numbers everywhere, 444, 1111, 222, 17.
You get the idea!
Then you notice you are waking up at those times having lucid dreams and saying things out loud as you are waking up.
Sometimes words and things that you do not even know the meaning of and have to look up.
AND IT BEGINS!

Or that was how it was for me, hoping that you get to the next part without being attacked by a Reptilian like I was. Pretty sure that most of them have now been removed.

Yeah I do know exactly how crazy this sounds, but I believe most humans with a God given soul will wake up to the consciousness and piece of God inside of all of us,
11:49 AM - Jan 31, 2023
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
31 January, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
not crazy, just different 😉
https://youtu.be/-cJVqRUrx...
Something Phenomenal Happens at 3:40 AM – Sadhguru || Brahma Muhurtam - YouTube

Sadhguru delves into what makes the time of 3:40 AM or “Brahma Muhurtam” significant, particularly for spiritual seekers, and also explains how one can make ...

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
31 January, 02:12
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication