Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so I guess part of the problem with going to bed early is being awake by 3:30!
05:23 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
31 January, 07:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
universe:👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 11:49
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Yeppers, it starts by waking up between 3 and 4:30am every morning many times at the EXACT same time, then you seem to start seeing groups of numbers everywhere, 444, 1111, 222, 17.
You get the idea!
Then you notice you are waking up at those times having lucid dreams and saying things out loud as you are waking up.
Sometimes words and things that you do not even know the meaning of and have to look up.
AND IT BEGINS!

Or that was how it was for me, hoping that you get to the next part without being attacked by a Reptilian like I was. Pretty sure that most of them have now been removed.

Yeah I do know exactly how crazy this sounds, but I believe most humans with a God given soul will wake up to the consciousness and piece of God inside of all of us,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
31 January, 06:36
I have learned that with age, I apparently don't need a lot of sleep, I can go to bed early or at 10:00pm and wake up at 4:00 every morning. I'll see if that changes the end of this month when I turn 68. Good morning Nana, have a great day!!

31 January, 01:05
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
Same here.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
31 January, 05:40
Good morning , Nana. 😊

31 January, 01:07
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Good morning hun!