Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 January, 10:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thanks for sharing Mandy. What an oxymoron that their name is "Boom"💥My work involves reviewing med. records for personal injury but prior to that I was reviewing for toxic tort cases(bad drugs) against big pharma for failure to warn, not vaccines but other drugs. The attorneys my company works with is out of Houston, Arnold & Itkin, a very large group, or AI, surprisingly. I have no contact with them, just review the recs, enter into a chrono & send back to my com. I have reviewed MANY recs from Houston Methodist & other surrounding clinics/hospitals etc. as many of the clients are from that area. Not surprisingly, the attorneys consistently use the same docs cuz they know what to say in their reports & the docs get handsomely paid (I see billing too). I'm 65 & at a point where I am tired of witnessing attorneys & docs get rich
from this. Been doing this about 10 yrs now & ready be done with it all.
(cont in comments)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
(Cont)...Was reviewing record just 2 wks ago...a pre-surgical visit was done for the patient via "tele-health" as they call it, due to C19. This took place back in 02/2022. I'm still reviewing recs from then as it can take a long time to get recs. No physical was done obviously just a phone convo & the usual blood work, x-rays & EKG were ordered, things that could have been done without a "tele-health" call. Billing recs showed pt was charged $1500! The attorneys pay the bill up front & then when the case is over, attorneys get their share along with the client. Work was interesting yrs ago when I did the "bad drug" cases but now it's becoming boring with the personal injury cases. they are all the same MO with the same docs saying the same thing over & over. What a racket.
Glad your daughter is well now.
10:51 AM - Jan 31, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it