Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 January, 10:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thanks for sharing Mandy. What an oxymoron that their name is "Boom"đź’ĄMy work involves reviewing med. records for personal injury but prior to that I was reviewing for toxic tort cases(bad drugs) against big pharma for failure to warn, not vaccines but other drugs. The attorneys my company works with is out of Houston, Arnold & Itkin, a very large group, or AI, surprisingly. I have no contact with them, just review the recs, enter into a chrono & send back to my com. I have reviewed MANY recs from Houston Methodist & other surrounding clinics/hospitals etc. as many of the clients are from that area. Not surprisingly, the attorneys consistently use the same docs cuz they know what to say in their reports & the docs get handsomely paid (I see billing too). I'm 65 & at a point where I am tired of witnessing attorneys & docs get rich
from this. Been doing this about 10 yrs now & ready be done with it all.
(cont in comments)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 January, 10:51
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(Cont)...Was reviewing record just 2 wks ago...a pre-surgical visit was done for the patient via "tele-health" as they call it, due to C19. This took place back in 02/2022. I'm still reviewing recs from then as it can take a long time to get recs. No physical was done obviously just a phone convo & the usual blood work, x-rays & EKG were ordered, things that could have been done without a "tele-health" call. Billing recs showed pt was charged $1500! The attorneys pay the bill up front & then when the case is over, attorneys get their share along with the client. Work was interesting yrs ago when I did the "bad drug" cases but now it's becoming boring with the personal injury cases. they are all the same MO with the same docs saying the same thing over & over. What a racket.
Glad your daughter is well now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
17 June, 04:49
Many mental health professionals are secretly looking to unravel their own mental dysfunctions on the downlow. This is particularly true of psych nurses and MSW’s. There are many fine, fine ones but for some reason they have a minority who are trying to solve their nuttiness using the immersion method. One time I heard a psychiatrist tell an adolescent patient and his parents, that Thorazine would “ glue the cracks in your brain together”. I think even a witch doctor would be embarrassed by such explanation.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
17 June, 04:34
yep, sorry you had to find out this way. you have a baby, please realize now that you and your family's health is up to you, that dr's, pharmicuticals and the med community are a for huge profit machine, their approach with the energy system we know as the human body is to clog it up with as many chem's as possible or cut it out, burn it out (cuz we don't need that anyway) come up with million dollar words as labels so they sound smart, sell us poison that destroys our energy systems while they take our energy, emo's and money and laugh. and they established their lifelines for generations.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 June, 04:31
I absolutely hate Psychiatrist and trust NONE of them. They are nothing more than fking pill pushers. They are not content until their patients are on four or five pills daily.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 June, 04:31
Stay Away from all of them!! Pray and Listen to God! 🙏🙏