Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 January, 09:10
I refuse to believe that what I have come to find is not awaiting every other soul in just this same way, micro - macro, we are all going, all whom belong to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
31 January, 09:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jason, I always admire your faith. Totally not my business but if I may ask, how are you so certain? I know that's what faith is but yours seems unwaivering. Did you have a near death experience that lead you here? I'm not trying to be nosey, just striving for that unwavering assurance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 09:27
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Its a very long story Whimma, short answer is yes, but not in a traditional sense of the word, the Holy Spirit has awakened within me, and God, who ordains all of everything, has allowed me real vision, I am not sure of why, but I know me as does HE, and I am not one to be quiet about it. I Love You.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
Thank you and I'm so happy you're not quiet about it. I've thought about it a great deal over the years of following you and it is something I strive for. I love you too and thanks for always bringing the light!
09:45 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply
31 January, 09:53
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Thanks be to God for making me in this way, as He made you too, let go, many levels of leaving the world, the less we try to know the more we open our minds.

https://youtu.be/T0dIWJ4t4...
Kristene DiMarco - It Is Well (Live) - YouTube

Jesus Culture Music presents Kristene DiMarco’s new album, “Mighty.” Get it now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/Mighty?IQid=vevoSubscribe to KristeneDiMarcoVEV...

Whimma Texas @Whimma
31 January, 09:55
🙏

Whimma Texas @Whimma
31 January, 10:02
Beautiful way to start the day! Thank you friend!