Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I refuse to believe that what I have come to find is not awaiting every other soul in just this same way, micro - macro, we are all going, all whom belong to God.
09:10 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 January, 10:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
💖 ALL God's children 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
31 January, 09:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jason, I always admire your faith. Totally not my business but if I may ask, how are you so certain? I know that's what faith is but yours seems unwaivering. Did you have a near death experience that lead you here? I'm not trying to be nosey, just striving for that unwavering assurance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 January, 09:27
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Its a very long story Whimma, short answer is yes, but not in a traditional sense of the word, the Holy Spirit has awakened within me, and God, who ordains all of everything, has allowed me real vision, I am not sure of why, but I know me as does HE, and I am not one to be quiet about it. I Love You.