Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
31 January, 11:10
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
This is a serious, heartfelt warning, with a disclaimer: If true & presently we don't know.
I was in the Great White Brotherhood 2002-3. It seemed wonderful at first. A dear friend was praying for me to get out & I did.
Saint Germaine of the Great White Brotherhood is Lucifer!
He supposedly has said that when NESARA is out, people must sign a covenant in order to get the money .
NOTE: There is no Saint Germaine- he is Lucifer.
Here's the warning, if any of this is true: Lucifer wants you to sign a covenant which he hopes will give you the Sign of the Beast. NESARA MIGHT BE HIS BAIT!
If there is free energy & a re-do of the financial system, I believe we will not be required to sign any covenant.
When Juan, VK & others say the new system may not be NESARA but something NESARA-like, maybe they are telling us something, but they may not have had the same harrowing, personal experience I had.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 11:06
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Got zapped this morning. Shut meh down, no I don't think it was random.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 January, 11:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
⚡⚡⚡

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 January, 11:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Most likely not random. Hope you're ok.