Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
Trouble with tablet right. Now! I wrote a post a few minutes ago but lost it! I will update All My Beauiful Loving AU Family a bit later. Dad is improved a bit, septic from UTI, very common in Seniors. Still very weak in arms and legs. Transfefred to Rehab. Facility to build his muscles. I cant THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR YOUR PRAYER! Its a Miracle, we are not out of the Woods yet though. I LOVE AND SEND LOVE VIBRATIONS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!...🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤
05:02 PM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
30 January, 08:40
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
All praises to God and angel patriots
Great news.
Thank you for the date
Stay strong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 February, 12:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank You Arba! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 January, 08:16
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
GLORY TO GOD CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR YOUR DAD TO HAVE A FULL HEALING AND RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 February, 12:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank You! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏