NEO ONE @Neo
Orion’s belt aligned with the Giza pyramids.
03:21 PM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 January, 10:29
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
What is at the M42 location?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
30 January, 08:57
Wonder what they were used for...

Some stuff I have come across point toward some kind of free energy device. Other sources suggest some sort of mind control technology.

Also read where Napolean spent the night in the pyramids, supposed became possessed from the experience.

Would definitely be nice to get clarity on some of this stuff, hopefully we get more than the 40 percent disclosure that Q alluded to (i.e., 60% must remain classified...at least).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
30 January, 03:55
I wonder if therefore the Sphinx is lined up to the M42 Nebula?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
31 January, 01:08
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I believe the Sphinx is a portal.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
30 January, 03:29
Home