Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 January, 02:27
Repost test comments
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Quality cinnamon is key and if you take honey that is local it will aid with allergies too.
02:35 PM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 January, 03:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My understanding is raw unfiltered, local honey is what you want for helping with allergies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 January, 08:23
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Good point. That is ideal. The idea behind a raw food diet is that once you subject your food to heat you break down a lot of the natural digestive enzymes. I take care to eat raw food every day.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 January, 03:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm in North Texas. I got a surprised the other day when someone thought honey from El Paso was local. El Paso is close to 600 miles away

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 January, 06:22
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yikes. A little more local than that would be ideal. Texas is such a huge state. I would drive in my military days from Virginia to Michigan and that was just north of 600 miles. That's a lot of distance to expect of a bee.