Julie Casey @Trump2023
our Creator has given us everything on planet earth to heal this tea will make you feel so good again .
10:05 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
11 February, 08:23
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I love cinnamon. Sure wish I could see the recipe!!

My avatar is now 6" x 6"

I can only see 1 tsp cinnamon

💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 February, 08:26
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Little precious it is one cup hot water, 1 tablespoon raw honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon but I put in two because I love it and you’re gonna love it too, Honey and Cinnamon Tea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
01 February, 07:45
I'll have to try that 👍

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
31 January, 10:56
Honey recommendations?
Cin recommendations?

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
30 January, 03:42
My AU is still a mess. I know you are working on it so it's all good.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 03:32

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
02 February, 07:01
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I'm using the ducduckgo app out of desperation and ir works fine on my android 11. Was shit on chrome browser.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 January, 11:12