Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I hit the target. https://newsletter.marting...
01:49 PM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 10:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Awesome for you hun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 January, 06:52
CONGRATULATIONS THANK YOU GOD
WE ARE PROUD FOR YOU MARTIN FOR
STANDING UP TO THEM
WE PRAY EVERYTHING GOES WELL
ONWARD AND UPWARD WE GO
NEVER EVER GIVE UP WE ARE WITH YOU
IN SPIRIT AND PRAYERS
SOMETIMES SMALL BLESSING
ARE VERY GOOD WWG1WGA WW
LOVE FROM TEXAS USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 January, 06:43
Very well done Martin!

I do hope you get the money... will watch with interest how this all progresses. 😊

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 January, 06:42
Praise God!!!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 January, 07:43
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Martin.....you are so special and anointed of God.....you're gift makes room for you..... you are a BLESSED individual ;)

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 January, 06:32
🥂🍾

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
30 January, 06:31
That is great news!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
30 January, 03:53
Good for you Martin to hang in there! When need be I too can focus on the prize and keep going. My son as an adult once said to someone: "You don't know my mom. She can get the President on the phone if needed." Bless him for that! His statement is eloquent as I usually feel like a pitbull with a bone and just won't let go. Yet I am mild mannered but things don't escape me. And there are many such here on AU. 💖

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 January, 03:11
Congratulations, Martin! Any victory is a victory...and sometimes the small victories lead to the big victories. All it takes is ONE domino to fall in the line of dominos.

1776 ... @IGG1776
30 January, 02:53
Very nice 🍻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 January, 02:46
Congratulations!

A win is a win is a win.

I felt that way when the fbi had to slink away from my front door and admit that they tried to go after me, but they could not find ANYTHING in my life to get me for. So they could not drag me to DC jail for 1-6, nor could they batter down my front door at 5 am for domestic terrorism (because it was 1st amendment free speech). It totally bit their asses! All they could do was show up and think they could intimidate me, but I actually laughed at them at the end.

Fook the deep state. if we all win here and there, it becomes the slings and arrows of OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE! To their detriment!

Boomerangs are awesome!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 January, 02:29
Congrats Martin. With your daughter beginning to question things and now this, I pray this is the start of better times for you. You deserve every victory you get no matter how big or small it is. You've been a warrior to a lot of us and we wish you nothing but the best!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 02:20
A small step for UK mankind, a giant leap for humanity lol

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
30 January, 02:19
Well Done Mr. Geddes

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 January, 01:56
WOW! GO GET EM MARTIN!