LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 January, 02:41
Ω

“great O”
As the final letter in the Greek alphabet, omega is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set, in contrast to alpha, the first letter of the Greek alphabet; see Alpha and Omega.

The ohm (symbol: Ω) is the unit of electrical resistance in the International System of Units (SI)

Alt+937 to type Omega symbol

Q 937
GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are more good than bad.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
PATRIOTS UNITE.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.
God bless.

11.3, or 2:03 est -> 23, Pain
https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 04:24
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
ohm
Ω electrical resistance
The end
Or a New beginning ?✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
YES, but who created this incredibleness. GOD,...the unfathomable, infinite, indefinable, alpha and Omega...GOD.
11:30 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 January, 01:45
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Where it gets confusing for some (me included)....We are brought up in the church to believe that anything to do with the "New Age" is cult and to stay far far far away from it. Crystals, meditation, all of it. To the point that I get super uncomfortable even discussing it. I'm a bit more willing to listen now since I've been on AU longer and am seeing how much has been hidden and how much we've been lied to about everything! I'm realizing that it may NOT be an EITHER/OR thing...that some of the information might actually work WITH my faith in Jesus. But it's still VERY difficult to consider that and still struggle (being honest) with the comingling of the ideas. If that makes sense. I'm not closed down to any information at this point....but I do struggle to figure out what was lies and what is truth.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 January, 04:06
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Well said. You are not alone. I think of this new healing information as becoming part of my faith... enhancing it. Time will bring into focus everything we’ve been missing or were lead away from. That’s what I’ve felt for so many years, even with my faith in Christ... that there was something missing. Seems impossible to feel that way! But it’s the truth since I was 8. Anyway, you’re amongst many hearts, many friends. 😊🥰

31 January, 12:06
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
You are not alone! I hesitate posting this stuff because I don’t want to make people uncomfortable or rub anyone the wrong way! All I can say is to trust yourself & your own research, intuition, inner guidance, logic, all the parts of you that help you decide what’s right to you! ❤️

30 January, 10:44
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Exactly

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 January, 11:20
💗😍🙏🙏🙏🙏