LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 January, 02:41
Ω

“great O”
As the final letter in the Greek alphabet, omega is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set, in contrast to alpha, the first letter of the Greek alphabet; see Alpha and Omega.

The ohm (symbol: Ω) is the unit of electrical resistance in the International System of Units (SI)

Alt+937 to type Omega symbol

Q 937
GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are more good than bad.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
PATRIOTS UNITE.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.
God bless.

11.3, or 2:03 est -> 23, Pain
https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
ohm
Ω electrical resistance
The end
Or a New beginning ?✨
04:24 PM - Jan 29, 2023
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
31 January, 12:49
Signs all around you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 03:27
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
😲✨🙏🏻✨💖

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 January, 01:31
I lived with a family once for a couple years who helped me recover after Alcohol abuse, treatment.
Meditation was a daily thing the chanting....OHM... candles, scents. I thought it was weird until I did it. I remember the biggest dose of love I have ever felt ever. I cried like a baby it felt so over whelming. But when i slept I flew over myself one night and woke up in a panic because I thought I had died. This vid just brought all of that back.

31 January, 12:02
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Amazing, thank you so much for sharing your experience! 🙏🏻✨💛✨ I feel the same way from meditation, my heart overflows with love. Out of body experiences can be frightening, but keep yourself protected with prayers aforehand & loving high vibes during & it can be healing & fun! 💖

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 January, 01:24
THE TEMPLE OF "SOL"-"OHM"-MON

The Human Body IS the Temple of SOL-"OHM"-MON

You will "OHM" What Appears to Be Nothing and Learn To CREATE whatever You/We Need Out of the Void

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 January, 01:15
💖💖💖💖🎇

30 January, 01:12
Ω
“Resist” the “current” [thing]

Ω = The ohm (symbol: Ω) is the unit of electrical resistance in the International System of Units (SI)

Electrical resistance
Electrical current
Resist current

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 January, 01:28
When I try to do alt + 937 it doesn't work for me. Thoughts?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 January, 11:30
YES, but who created this incredibleness. GOD,...the unfathomable, infinite, indefinable, alpha and Omega...GOD.

30 January, 10:44
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Exactly

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 January, 01:45
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Where it gets confusing for some (me included)....We are brought up in the church to believe that anything to do with the "New Age" is cult and to stay far far far away from it. Crystals, meditation, all of it. To the point that I get super uncomfortable even discussing it. I'm a bit more willing to listen now since I've been on AU longer and am seeing how much has been hidden and how much we've been lied to about everything! I'm realizing that it may NOT be an EITHER/OR thing...that some of the information might actually work WITH my faith in Jesus. But it's still VERY difficult to consider that and still struggle (being honest) with the comingling of the ideas. If that makes sense. I'm not closed down to any information at this point....but I do struggle to figure out what was lies and what is truth.

Law & Physics @physics171
29 January, 11:25
Stargate/Portal vs Lucid Dream Implosion Physics- as Dan Winter presented at Lazarus Initiative - YouTube

Stargate/Portal vs Lucid Dream Implosion Physics- as Dan Winter presented at Lazarus Initiative 15 with Sacha Stone Dan's measurements http://www...

29 January, 11:24
Physics of Stargates/Portals vs Longitudinal Lucid Dreaming & THE Array w/Dan Winter & Elena Danaan - YouTube

Physics of Stargates/Portals vs Longitudinal Lucid Dreaming & THE Array w/Dan Winter & Elena Danaan -this is a preview - see completed edit https:...

29 January, 11:23
ET’s, Stargates, Angels and Ancestor Physics vs Spiritual / Electrical Hygiene with Dan Winter - YouTube

ET’s, Stargates, Angels and Ancestor Physics vs Practical Spiritual / Electrical Hygiene with Dan Winter see http://www.fractalfield.com/fusioninth...