Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 01:55
โ—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โ—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 January, 02:09
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Betrayal is horrible but this is craven theft and deadly lies. Keeping you in prayer๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 02:18
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes it itโ€ฆ itโ€™s sickening!! Whatever you do try to stay far away fr the medical profession right now!! Itโ€™s as if the whole profession has been taken over by demons!!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
They betrayed me years ago so I avoid them. Will you sue?
03:51 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 January, 05:42
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Well my husband is against that, at least for now!!! Partly because we live in a rural area and thereโ€™s not another cardiologist around hereโ€ฆ only other ones are at least 2 hrs away! If we could just move away, but heโ€™s still working and doesnโ€™t want to give up his job๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 January, 11:58
Very difficult situation. I am stunned what theyโ€™ve put you through. I saw a post today about a Reverie Farm product
Cardiolove, herbal blend for cardiovascular support with organic Motherwort, Hawthorne & Cayenne

Someone on here used it to heal their heart condition instead of meds. I donโ€™t know more, but I have ordered some to keep on hand.
https://reveriefarmllc.com...