Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
Im am sure it. Those were fake teeth. He had MJs moves he had to hold back the moonwalk. Sounded so much like him. I think the masks were a clue.
08:55 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response News Corner to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Beachcat1 in this post can reply
Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
07 February, 11:30
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
he looks line a young joe jackson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 February, 12:36
In response Curl Kampf to his Publication
Yes. True

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 09:08
it looked like The Weekend and sounded like The Weekend.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
07 February, 09:10
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
But maybe the weekend has always
been MJ......Expand your thinking

Paul Hendrixson @Paul_Gunyun
07 February, 09:01
looked like a mask. It did not appear he was sweating. Lot of running aroud to not sweat

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
07 February, 09:03
In response Paul Hendrixson to his Publication
Exactly. He has to conceal his voice but the MJ voice came through. Lots of fancy footwork too.

2021 2021 @2021forever
07 February, 09:00
yep! Gloves, black and white shoes, sparkly jacket and definitely MJ's dance moves! 😃

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
07 February, 09:05
In response 2021 2021 to her Publication
Yes. I thought about his gloves too. I enjoyed it. It was entertaining.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
07 February, 09:00
the music was awful. The singer was not MJ, different voice. Why did they have NWO pantomime?

Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
07 February, 08:57
i agree. And supposedly the music was set at the 432 frequency

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
07 February, 09:02
In response Curl Kampf to his Publication
No that was not Michael. Please, dears he does not sound like Michael. MJ & I born same year I had a thing for J5 and always followed Michael.
Sorry I'm 62 started following J5 in 1970. That is not his voice.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
07 February, 09:08
In response News Corner to his Publication
Would be so so exciting if true. I live in Sb County and his house was recently sold.....Maybe ready for a return