Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 January, 09:42
Still cannot use my precious AnonUp on my phone. Can only see others posts. Cannot comment or go to anyone's site. I can do all from my home PC, but not on my android phone. PLEASE help @administrator ! Thanks😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 09:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I was finally able to do all of that after I cleared my cookies and cache.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I do not know how to clear my phone.
11:22 AM - Jan 29, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 11:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Click on the 3 dots on the upper right side of your browser, click history. After you do that, "clear browsing data..." option will appear on upper left. Click that. 3 options will appear with checkmarks in their boxes. If you don't want to delete your history, just remove the checkmark by clicking on it. Onl the bottom right, click "clear data."

29 January, 01:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are the only one to tell me how to do it. 😊😍😘 I resarted my phone and it worked! 👍