Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
29 January, 12:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
NEVER EVER SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS AMERICA โ—๏ธ๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
29 January, 12:25
Iโ€™ll die standing before I die on my knees โ—๏ธ๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 January, 12:18
Well, much like the J6 prisoners...im not certain who they are. If Hitler had removed the banking criminals from Germany, the rothschildrapists, then might these be khazarians in the camps? We know the feds were involved in the J6 charade...might those prisoners be antifa, and feds? The Law Of War manual states that during times of war and emergency prisoners can be detained indefinitely until tribunals can be held. And since we now KNOW history and media is all lies and they demonize the good men and glorify filthy evil scum and make us celebrate their evil days with reindeer games...then why the fuck would we still view these pics as THEY WOULD HAVE US?!?!? ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 January, 12:11
Isaiah 48:22
โ€œThere is no peace,โ€ says the LORD, โ€œfor the wicked.โ€

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 January, 12:08
๐Ÿ’”

gloriawoodson @gloriawoodson
29 January, 11:23
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, I'm now creating over $35,000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! I do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28,000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs.
Just open the link--------------------->>> http://Www.SmartJob1.Com

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 January, 12:08
In response gloriawoodson to his Publication
35 k are you on hard drugs, lol. lol