COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Q+ ( THE GREAT AWAKENING )
There is a slow burn, full-bore internal coup happening within the ranks of the IDF/Mossad.

These people are stratospheric in their panic right now.
They know the full might of a worldwide military alliance has targeted them for elimination.

The narrative is lost.
Control of information is lost.
They are being forced to stand and FIGHT.
They will lose. And they know it.

Defections are part of any espionage/spec_ops war.
Amazing things are happening.

2023 is starting off FAST.

Q
07:36 AM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
29 January, 08:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
could you please explain in detail how you are able to post pictures as my account dos not appear to have that "privilege" anymore. You'd think with over 1000 followers I'd get something, but I guess this new format is the way to go? Just to "reply" to this post I had to hit F5 just to produce the popup box I am typing in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
29 January, 08:08
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
then I had to hit F5 to see that my reply made it here, so this has NOT BECOME more social. This new format is a horror. Is it just to force feed information to the "believers" now? TRUMP CLAIMS he's gonna lower inflation with words and spending cuts. Albert Pike certified...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396