Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 January, 09:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
So…

“Danorum horda” is Latin for “Horde of Danes”

“Nepthalitarum horda” is Latin for “Horde of Naphthalites” (I thought “Nephillim” at first)

“Cerimissorum horda” is Latin for “Horde of mourners”

“Turborum horda” is Latin for “Horde of storms”

“ Siue Danitarum horda deiecto siue desciensio aut expulsio” means “Either the horde of Danites was defeated, fell or was expelled.”

I am not sure of the significance of this? Are you able to provide more insight with regard to what you think we should look for? 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 January, 05:09
These are two of the 13 tribes of Jacob/Israel. “The sons of Bilhah (and Jacob) Rachel’s servant, they were Dan and Naphtali.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭35‬:‭25‬ ‭NLT‬‬ The nation of Israel, as promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, are spread over the earth as dust or stars. - “And I will give you so many descendants that, like the dust of the earth, they cannot be counted!” Genesis‬ ‭13‬:‭16‬ ‭NLT‬‬
Many of us are descendants of Israel and don't know it. Robert Sepher/Atlantic Gardens has great videos on this subject.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
29 January, 08:32
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I suppose it would be logical that both, the tribes of Dan and Nephtali are close together, as they were brothers, both born of Bilhah. Naphtali was named by Joshua who brought the tribe (Canaanites) there.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 January, 01:18
👀

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 January, 09:15
Have you seen this?

https://orteliusmaps.com/t...