Jody Donohue @Jody
VK is all over Facebook with, get this.. Normies! πŸ™Œ
It’s happening. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™
02:52 PM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 January, 04:37
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I post VK memes on FB all the time. Have for years.
My 18yr personal account w/5000 frenz was banned in 2019 and I couldn't get back on w/o showing ID, so dusted off my old business account that I never used even though I despise FB and Zuck. 2 of my Liberal sisters blocked me bc I was a Trump supporter. Lol.
I'm in a lot of Freedom groups. Even though I don't have many followers, FB has restricted me again this past week. IDGAF. The truth needs to get out. I will keep posting until I get booted off.
#DigitalSoldier

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
29 January, 04:45
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
😞 I have become a regular in fb jail/time-outs. A few of my liberal friends did the same. I got 2 of them back! They wake slowly.
Any way we can πŸ«ΆπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 January, 09:00
πŸ˜…I don't know who that account is, but sure af noticed that on my timeline, and reposted the poison chicken feed one, lol FROGS ERRYWHERE>

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 January, 10:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You’re getting them too, huh. Finally! 😨πŸ₯°

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
29 January, 06:32
Water...#WatchTheWater

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 January, 06:19
That’s so awesome, I can feel
The vibes from here πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 January, 04:32
I can't even find his account on Facebook.

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 January, 04:43
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
He’s not on there! They are finding his posts and putting them up. πŸ™‚

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 January, 04:19
Yes, they did post articles about this years ago. They were going to add what they wanted to the Water, Food, and Pet Food. They were working on those same chemicals that will grow within the plants that you eat.

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 January, 05:38
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I have been digging a bit. Not completely familiar with it. However it was a pleasant surprise to see VK’s posts on several walls this week. The same people that were calling us crazy just several months ago. So grateful πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ₯°

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 January, 03:50
VK is on facebook too?

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 January, 04:02
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
No Pepe. The naysayers from the last 3 yrs are posting his stuff. Seeing it daily now. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ƒ

CharRose @CharRose
28 January, 03:07
He is!