Kly Fdt @Kfed71
A Blackhawk has flown over the house twice this morning. Low enough for my dog to watch it in the sky and bark his fool head off. Shattering the quiet peacefulness of coffee time.
10:59 AM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 12:41
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Nana has had helos over the house all day too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 January, 12:23
A-10 Warthog - Kickstart My Heart (DCS World) - YouTube

Thanks for checking out my DCS World cinematic for the A-10 Thunderbolt II, the most iconic military aircraft for CAS! Enjoy and feel free to subscribe for m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 January, 11:06
My dog thinks she's in charge of the air space too🤣 Helicopters, planes, large birds

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 January, 11:04
FREEDOM IN MOTION. 😁❤👍

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 11:03
love the sound of military hardware in the morning.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 January, 07:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
30 January, 06:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Being I live coastal NC.. I ❤️ the sound of freedom 🇺🇸