Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
02 February, 12:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is dyno-mite.
I like it a lot.
Went with dark and green.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Pepe Kek @Pepe
29 January, 06:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 January, 06:48
Wow-zy - I've gone dark and limey..... kinda funky froggie! 🐸

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 January, 06:22
I Like It!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 January, 06:00
Wow, I am loving this new look. It feels like we started a new semester at school and leveled up;-). It is awesome thank you @administrator so, so much. 🙌🙏And thank you too, VK! I kinda think you may have had a big part in this too. 💛

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
28 January, 03:22
Wow i just switched mine to dark and switched to orange. Was looking thru your posts and seen this post 🤯

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
28 January, 01:46
I'm using Brave Dark (black) with AU Default with orange. I almost had a meltdown when I opened AU this am! Left wing type of reeeeee action 😂😂😂

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
28 January, 12:48

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 12:48
Good morning VK!
And
btw
Thank you and @administrator or all you do. There really is no way to repay you other that standing here in God's authority to free this planet.

Nana is of course purple but I have to do the white background, for some reason my eyes do not like the dark background.
I have tried many times, just can't do it, not sure why, it just hurts.

Have been earning coins for 3 days now so ready for some play time.

Turned tv to love stories on Hallmark catching up with where we are going.

Working thro it in my head.

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
28 January, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana how do you change the colors I’ve tried everything they said 🤷🏼‍♀️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 January, 12:33
As in jail ??

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 January, 12:27

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
28 January, 12:15
10:29 -> # 129
Interesting that Snowden is tweeting about Trump and it seems to relate to early drops.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
28 January, 12:12
Good thing there isn’t any conspiracy theorists on this site or they might make something of the owl emoji being used to represent the dark theme.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
28 January, 11:57
is Orange the new black?? Hope that means people are going to JAIL 👊🏻😂🤣

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 January, 11:55
That’s the first thing I did!, and it feels so much better to look at! Really enjoying this! And the edit option and sharing between platforms. Cool af.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 January, 11:53
Morning’ VK 🥰🙏🏼
Waking up to a whole new puzzle to figure out! I don’t know how to change that yet! 🤔☺️

Denese Pipe @Denese
28 January, 11:26
Dark/Green

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
28 January, 06:46
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
Me too - Pepe Green

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 January, 11:10
Me likey the Dark/Green combo. But am colorblind sooo idk if I can recommend.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 January, 10:58
Dark mode = owl
Orange = freemasonry
Thank you for your prayers.
Forced reaction.
One of many vehicles.
Intercepts.
Night [2]
Birds.
Fast movers.
Force projection.
April Showers.
Q

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 January, 10:58
; )
Black.n green 🐸

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 January, 10:43
So we won't be getting the profile banner pic back?
😔

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 11:49
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I C yours

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 January, 10:36
Orange and dark….Now if that isn’t a comm I don’t know what is! Also whole site has seemingly changed. It’s gooning me out a little!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 10:34
I LOVE the timestamps being automatically in DC time.
Kek 🐸

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 10:33
I got dark and pink. How are you uploading images tho....

Love U forever 💓

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 10:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
just started working for me. give it some more time. maybe refresh cookies

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 January, 10:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
😲 I want to do mine black and pink!! Ima go see if I can figure it out brb!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 January, 10:31
I gots yellow and light