Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
Everyone don't panic! AU is be coming version 2. Or AU 2.0.
It was put into beta back in October and is now switching over to it. I know this simply because I've been beta testing it as well, as have a handful of others.

I personally like v2 it's faster more reliable when typing upload speeds are faster it needs more than 500mbs for media upload but other than that it's a greater version of an already amazing platform.

The switch is why everyone's lagging/failed to upload/profile/

Just have patience frens!

Love that second-chance edit feature for grammatical errors*
05:30 AM - Jan 28, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Redwavecrashin in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 02:38
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
A beautiful mix of AU and wego... when you want to tag someone their name pops up. Clicking on the name takes forever at the moment, but at least you can see their @name like @kad784

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
30 January, 01:48
Bummed we can't see when someone logged in last because the syncs were crazy but overall it's awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
30 January, 01:41
Some people's post are not fully visible. They move off to the right side. No way to move screen to see all the words.

30 January, 02:31
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
#sitebugs I noticed same. A few posts are cut on right side possibly due to scroll bar

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 January, 08:54
My phone app isn't working properly, I can't read any anyone else's comments, am unable to comment or read my own notifications. Came on line to send a message to the administrator and can only see a portion of the profile of those that I follow. Phone has upgraded and so has my computer. I cleared the cookies and nothing seems to be better.

30 January, 02:32
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Access on a browser for now. Might be an app problem. #sitebugs

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 January, 07:41
Love the editing addition however I can't upload photos and there's way too much buffering on my end. I'm on my phone now and it's so much slower and photos aren't uploading. I know you are in testing mode. I just wanted to provide feedback.

30 January, 02:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Clear your cache and cookies and maybe try a different browser.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 January, 05:53
YES!!! Thank you Koba for the edit ability! I've been waiting. LOL! I will probably wear it out. 😂😂😂

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 January, 07:57 (E)
What edit feature?
Found it! Yes very nice!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
28 January, 07:56
I know things must change but I liked the old version better it was much more user friendly.

30 January, 02:42
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Once you get used to it the features are awesome like tagging someone @cmbwsu

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 January, 07:55
I’m happy it has auto caps for beginning a sentence.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 January, 11:03
I use to be able to put a finger on another person's profile and get all their info/stats/following status and now that doesn't work anymore.

30 January, 02:43
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
#sitebugs good point.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 January, 09:37
Awesome I’m sure I’m gonna spend most of my time editing my typos!

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
28 January, 08:51
Excellent! Thank you!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
28 January, 05:43
More bells and whistles isn't necessarily always better.