Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 January, 10:49
@VincentKennedy Been seeing a few things recently regarding the Pole shift. Theory is that this event happens in cycles and what follows is a cataclysm. You have any thoughts on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
27 January, 10:55
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
We live in the Memphis area. This “event” is a storm that has just begun. I would say cataclysm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 January, 10:58
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
I’m no expert at all but from what I’ve been seeing and putting together is that a cataclysm is more likely to happen than it isn’t. Now I'm not trying to freak people out or anything but if there’s truth to it I feel like it needs to be addressed.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
Things to consider. Tyre was a skateboarder, he dies 3 days after he was beaten. 1/7/23 died 1/10/23. 2 days later Lisa Marie dies. Elvis was the King from Memphis, a town with a pyramid. not saying Tyre was killed but it was a set up. the NBA, Biden, everyone is freaking out. i would love to hear anyone smarter than me to pipe in!! Let’s not forget the 5 yr Delta 1/27. “no one sleeps tonight”
11:13 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TraZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracy Hill, click on at the bottom under it