Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 January, 10:49
@VincentKennedy Been seeing a few things recently regarding the Pole shift. Theory is that this event happens in cycles and what follows is a cataclysm. You have any thoughts on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Hill @TraZ
We live in the Memphis area. This “event” is a storm that has just begun. I would say cataclysm.
10:55 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TraZ in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 January, 10:58
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
I’m no expert at all but from what I’ve been seeing and putting together is that a cataclysm is more likely to happen than it isn’t. Now I'm not trying to freak people out or anything but if there’s truth to it I feel like it needs to be addressed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 January, 11:01
You are over the target !!!!

Tracy Hill @TraZ
27 January, 11:13
Things to consider. Tyre was a skateboarder, he dies 3 days after he was beaten. 1/7/23 died 1/10/23. 2 days later Lisa Marie dies. Elvis was the King from Memphis, a town with a pyramid. not saying Tyre was killed but it was a set up. the NBA, Biden, everyone is freaking out. i would love to hear anyone smarter than me to pipe in!! Let’s not forget the 5 yr Delta 1/27. “no one sleeps tonight”