Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 February, 08:35
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

OMG..................Halftime Show....................somebody just slap me right now. Put me out of my misery.
Singer can't sing, satanic sh** everywhere, dancers wearing jock straps on their faces.............uh.....ok......-oh, & I forgot NO WHITE PEOPLE.........great show!🤢🤮🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
What in the Sam Hill did I just watch? I just told my husband it was very satanic. My inner soul was afraid.
08:42 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DRAGONFLY17 in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
07 February, 08:48
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
all the words I saw, and dancing in gold tunnels. Words: alone, enough, hours, love, kiss, feel, touch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
07 February, 08:46
We felt the same! Remember God wins!

07 February, 08:52
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
Did you notice how the lights outlining the building cutouts looked like headstones 😳

Miss Vicki @newlife
07 February, 08:46
I think it had something to do with child trafficking

07 February, 08:50
In response Miss Vicki to her Publication
I thought that could be the case butnit was like they were romanticizing it.