Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

OMG..................Halftime Show....................somebody just slap me right now. Put me out of my misery.
Singer can't sing, satanic sh** everywhere, dancers wearing jock straps on their faces.............uh.....ok......-oh, & I forgot NO WHITE PEOPLE.........great show!🤢🤮🤬
08:35 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Miss Vicki @newlife
07 February, 09:14
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I did not want to watch the superbowl, but with all the hype, I wanted to see for myself if anything POPPED. Since I can't unsee that abomination of a halftime show, maybe a good analysis will come out over the next few days. At least a BOOM of some sort would make it worth the watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
07 February, 08:52
And they looked like the CCP marching in the field. And damn Red Jackets, no less. What the hell??????? So done with all of this propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reina Beans @Reinab
07 February, 08:52
ok i agree with every single one of you but your comments are killing me...kek 🤣🤣🤣

Reina Beans @Reinab
07 February, 08:49
no women

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 February, 08:50
In response Reina Beans to her Publication
wow.......yep

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
07 February, 08:44
just said the EXACT thing. sick

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
07 February, 08:44
I just upset a american patriot on my wall asking what crazy shit i was watching surely seeing that was bad even for all americans x

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
07 February, 08:43
nothing happened we was lied to again.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 February, 08:43
please tell me I haven't had to watch this crap for no reason. please, just ONE BOOM!!!!!!
In the mean time...I need a shower & a brain transplant.
O......M......G......

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
07 February, 08:42
What in the Sam Hill did I just watch? I just told my husband it was very satanic. My inner soul was afraid.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
07 February, 08:46
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
We felt the same! Remember God wins!

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
07 February, 08:48
In response Emily Darrow to her Publication
all the words I saw, and dancing in gold tunnels. Words: alone, enough, hours, love, kiss, feel, touch

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 February, 08:38
Agreed! I'm going to need some high vibe mediation. I'm grossed out 🤮

Brian Jones @7patriot4
07 February, 08:38
what a shitshow

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
07 February, 08:37
Disgusting display right out in our faces. Not cool!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 08:36
SOMETHING BETTER HAPPEN! im not enjoying this BS