Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 January, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Disturbing yet hilarious. Nancy wasnt trying to keep her 'husband' safe..thats fer sure. But whats up w the fake reenactment vid?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
28 January, 01:15
Two gay guys are having a lover's quarrel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
28 January, 12:56
Pelosi vid & Memphis vid released same day.
Memphis vid -Details hard to distinguish but screaming & cry for Mom were loud & clear-Heartstrings
Could 5 black police officers do this
Skin color non-issue means as per Trey Gowdy rant "state endorsed" officers are to blame –i.e. WE enabled this. Is Gowdy DS, an actor trying way too hard, SCREAMS (in agony) that anyone who "sees' the vid without being horrified is SOULLESS
The news "no outside agitators, peaceful protest"
Wow. So the only bad guys are the police?
Suggestion – get rid of all local law enforcement?
They took a long time to release Pelosi vid. Timing?
DISTRACTIONS NEEDED: COVID TRUTHS, UN TRUTHS & INVESTIGATIONS BY REPUBLICAN CONGRESS MEMBERS

Saturday, Jan. 28th, dark secrets of the United Nations will be revealed
On Sunday January 28th, a major unveiling will happen on StopWorldControl.com that will turn the tide from tyranny to liberty
https://stopworldcontrol.c...

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
27 January, 09:00
COP CAM OF PELOSI ATTACK https://twitter.com/Timcas...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 January, 08:59
Weird.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
27 January, 08:25
On schedule
Cue the Riots ........... Don't Mess with What works Best

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
27 January, 07:40
Poor acting.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 07:36
lol

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
27 January, 07:26

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 January, 07:17

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 January, 06:25
As confused and concerned as the operator sounded, seems she would've sent someone out.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
27 January, 04:45
i get the muffled background "hey dude, you're fookin' this up!" vibe

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 04:27
🤪Imagine being the 911 operator ( WTF is gooney goo goo? popped in my head )

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 January, 04:25
We are so over Pelosi’s ptoblems . Where is Hunter bidens laptop and all the other laptops of these demons ? Where is the truth about 9/11 ? What is going on about Jeffery Epstein’s Island and the list of people who went there and what took place there ? What about Biden’s Island ? Where are all the Hollywood freaks at ? Who is the actor under the mask playing Biden ? When is MSM going to collapse ? I could go on and on but I’ll stop here .

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 January, 03:35
dont let this distract from Pfizer Gate! we need to keep up the momentum on Pfizer

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 January, 03:15
The video is even weirder...not buying what [they] are selling..🤨

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 January, 02:57
To me, the whole #HAMMERGATE episode feels like a FF staged distraction, that was not executed well, which is why it came off as… weird. But maybe that’s just me, VK. :)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 January, 02:44
idk bout you but i have sounded more panicked over losing muh phone (when i lived on it) than this gentleman did in this call about the other gentleman that invaded the gentleman's house.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 January, 02:39
He really wanted those capitol police.
I'm still stuck on directed evolution

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 January, 02:38
Someone needs to add subtitles.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 January, 02:38
Perhaps I'm just tired but my spidey senses say legit.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 January, 03:16
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
😂🤣😂💯

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 January, 02:36
Umm ... ???

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 January, 02:34
PAUL MUSTA NOT PAID HIM FOR THE HAMMERIN.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
27 January, 02:33
Not what i was expecting at all.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 January, 02:29
Bizarre

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 January, 02:28
Audible confusion from the operator 🥴

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 January, 02:27
Apparently it was Too Legit to quit