Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 February, 05:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Anons got caught in this scam to id things as Russian influence?

The “Hamilton 68” dashboard was a high level scam to falsely accuse Russian influence behind everything.

https://twitter.com/lhfang...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 07:43
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
28 January, 01:36
nope just people worldwide who live in their hearts, holding ,truth .love and hope for humanity... really Doq ,,,or is that a signal .

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 January, 12:37
нет 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 January, 09:30

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
28 January, 01:02
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I think of Natasha whenever I hear IMF managing director Kristalina Georgieva speak

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 January, 06:51
im pure blood American baby! 🇺🇸

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 January, 05:57
Not me.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 05:18
Only if MSM says so. 🙄

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 January, 05:01
i started practicing speaking with a Russian accent after DJT was elected and all the Russian nonsense 24/7. here is a little clip i sent to my son who was in HS at the time

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 04:56
Nah Nana no speak a de russian!

They have all harmed us if you get down to it, the MSM and social media sites, even......some govt officials.

Can we just sue them all DoQ?

If the class action is large enough they WILL settle.
Corporations need to feel the pain down deep enough that they never do it again.✍️

Are we going back to the $17 amount per follower plus personal harm or has that now increased due to the severity of the damages?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 January, 05:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 January, 06:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
please stay safe nana
you know where i live…we got out groceries because “chicago” doesnt need an excuse to steal from louis vuitton store
i see [they] are doing a lot of signaling on news
its like [they] want it to happen

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 January, 04:53
😎 you know im one of your fav russian bots Doq...lol
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I Put Moskau over Russian Army Dancing - YouTube

Yo--------------------I do not own the video or the music all credit is to the creators Moskauhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToARussian Army Dancing...

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 04:52

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 January, 04:52
You didn't know?😅😅😅

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
27 January, 04:33
Huh?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 January, 02:03
Im not russian atleast I dont think I am and definitely not a bot!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
27 January, 01:48

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
27 January, 01:43
WHATTAWHOLELOTOFRUBBISH

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 January, 01:43

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
27 January, 01:42
No bot here. Or there.