Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:59
Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 09:21
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
I try so frickin hard but the moment they start to flank.. the spiritual attacks.. I crumble and internalise it all... The loop is so painful... Just once it would be nice to really feel like someone has my back the way Id have theirs...

I was attacked by a so called 'lightworker' the other day who publicly told me Id die in the hands of the state like her mother incarcerated and medicated for speaking the truth... she had so much hate is was so ugly... Ive had more love directed towards me from a night worker on crack.....

Im struggling under such attacks to retain my inner strength.. I am faking it till I make it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
What helped me...every negative thought I said three positive. I AM grateful for...
Another thing, when you are attacked RETURN TO SENDER ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿค
10:34 AM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it