Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:39
Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
Agree, I buy at a local whole foods, (no, not that Whole Foods) and they sell unbelievable local eggs. They are the same price they were since I started buying them about 2 years now. I hear people complain about mainstream buying of eggs over 6 or 7 bucks a dozen. They are nowhere near as good as the locally raised chickens. Finding that with a lot of the local products I buy. I am fortunate to be in a farming area of PA so that makes it easy to get farm-grown of whatever I need!
09:13 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 9_29_03 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
27 January, 11:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I have heard rumblings of chickens not laying as they have in the past. I am planning on passing the info on about the feed maybe being the cause. “Organic” is surprisingly off limits to many people even though in your case they are cheaper. It is automatic for them to think that organic is more expensive, which in many cases it is not and your health will be better in the long run. We have to search for the food that is less treated, sprayed, etc., by the evils, and I always think about what they spray in the air that filters down into the fields of plenty. Organic but still picking up that white powder that falls from our skies that is put there intentionally! It is maddening for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396