Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Jan 27, 2018 8:12:12 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 000000 No. 76
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"Super-predator"
"Bring them to heel"
Define heel.
(of a dog) follow closely behind its owner.
1996: Hillary Clinton on "superpredators" (C-SPAN) - YouTube

Here is complete clip of Hillary Clinton's 1996 reference to ‪"‎superpredators‬." Watch the full video of her speech here: http://cs.pn/1nVtFW3

12:34 AM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 January, 06:16
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I'm surprised she didn't have one of her famous coughing fits with this speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
annabelle @annabelle
27 January, 12:48
Wow this is not the hilary that we saw during the trump campaign.....the way she speaks is different..completely and doesn't have the same motions with her tongue and Im sure this is not the same lady who I have always known to be hilary.....hmmmmm wonder what happened to this hilary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
annabelle @annabelle
27 January, 12:48
Wow this is not the hilary that we saw during the trump campaign.....the way she speaks is different..completely and doesn't have the same motions with her tongue and Im sure this is not the same lady who I have always known to be hilary.....hmmmmm wonder what happened to this hilary

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 January, 12:41
frazzledrip

annabelle @annabelle
27 January, 12:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
completely different person.....she talks completely different from the years of trump so perhaps she has been gone longer that I thought