Violet *** @Violetfire
25 January, 10:44
True Colors always shine through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 10:47
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Can anyone check this to see if it is real?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
26 January, 05:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WHat is the name of that doc, name skipping my mind right now

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 06:06
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
He was one of the doctors exposing the vaxx.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 January, 06:08
Vladimir Zelenko….great confirmation of DeSantis being a White Hat to be exposing [their] symbolsim with him (if not photoshopped)

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana doesn't think he is a white hat but I guess we will see. I think he is a Bush Rino.
06:11 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
26 January, 11:47
Agreed... Ron was switched (not the same guy from 2013). The Doc?? Not sure but, people had a choice of their complying and being shoved in the spotlight to keep the family name clean. (Nuremberg)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 January, 10:59
Same...but I guess time will tell. I just think about what he did not do to stop human trafficking in Fla. and how quick he rose through the ranks. But that's just me, like I said, time will tell

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 January, 06:12
His comms are obvious….were we not to forget the feelings about Trump and base it all on results? Who has done a better job than Ron? Right in front of us