Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
michael steele @McDs
26 January, 06:05
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
yeah good luck with that...when you are surrounded

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
26 January, 05:55
YES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
annabelle @annabelle
26 January, 05:36

annabelle @annabelle
26 January, 05:36
Music Medicine: Sound At A Cellular Level | Dr. Lee Bartel | TEDxCollingwood - YouTube

NOTE FROM TED: Please do not look to this talk for medical advice. This talk only represents the speaker's personal views and understanding of sound and heal...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 January, 05:25

Missy M.. donated @MissyM

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 January, 05:00
Soooo very true… wow, Im a bit of a loner and dont feel alone.❤️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Same with me for the past 7 yrs. Sometimes I feel I am being selfish with my loved ones because I feel that way.