Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
26 January, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
26 January, 01:45
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I'm so sorry you're in such pain... You're so wonderful and don't deserve this.
Please, may we get access to a Med bed for you...
You are loved...
Thank you for you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
26 January, 03:36
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I'm deteriorating. The kind of existence I have, there is no hope of me getting better without a med bed, but they won't let anyone have access to any of them! They keep promising the best is coming, something big is coming, but it's a repeat. A constant loop. What if this whole thing was a lie until there is nothing but death? But I need released from this! I can't do this anymore! For Godssake what do they want from me? A scream? Rage? In the end, I can't give them anything but a corpse to throw away in the pile they've already prepared.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
Yes, they must know we are in need of a medbed for you...
This had better happen soon...
04:55 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chill Bite, click on at the bottom under it