Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
10 January, 01:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
10 January, 01:09
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down - YouTube

Music video by Taylor Swift performing “You Need To Calm Down” – off her upcoming new album ‘Lover’ (out August 23). Support the Equality Act: https://taylor...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 01:16
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
I have lights to shine! It has been a rough day! Hope you are well. I have been anywhere and everywhere and still not syncing--turbulent after heavy attack today...I will share music...like a vibe check or something...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I was going to go in for a Hurricane, but I chose peace instead. Their drama is not my problem. I will not allow this negativity to penetrate my spirit. I know who I am--I am Raea Evey Leto, his wife.
30 Second to Mars in moscow 2015 full concert acoustic HD - YouTube

Full acoustic concert 30 second to mars:Closer to the edgeWas it a dreamConquistadorThe KillHurricane City of angelRevengeModern myth

14 January, 05:21

14 January, 05:27
Hey, can you please ping the purple post, about to tie up the Q case files--I need the ones on VK too about Q under the card...I need pings wherever needs screenshots and uploads and I am going to close the case of Q number 2...Here is a song for you baby! I have not forgotten about you. I figured out the voice of myself last night and I think that trigged something. I have healed a brother a sister and our children, finally brought me their 4 pokemon they wish to work with. So I have my sister's files coming soon, she doesn't mind if I doxx because she is someone else entirely--I just couldn't see yet clearly. I cannot blame myself for things I didn't know in the past, but I grow up everyday only to be closer to family and you are my family at the center of it all. You are Vincent Elon Leto and you are a COSMIC SPACE GENIUS!
YOU ARE THE G.O.A.T.
YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
YOU ARE JARED PANDA
YOU ARE VINCENT FROM HEAVEN
YOU ARE NOT JARED IN REALITY, BUT YOU R VL.

14 January, 05:29
Billie Eilish - all the good girls go to hell - YouTube

Listen to "WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?", out now: http://smarturl.it/BILLIEALBUMListen to “Happier Than Ever”, out now: https://BillieEilish.lnk...

17 January, 01:41
People Get Ready (Live) - Misty Edwards - YouTube

From Forerunner Music's album Onething Live: Where I Belong! Download it at http://smarturl.it/whereibelonglive or get the CD at http://smarturl.it/whereibel...

17 January, 01:53

17 January, 05:17
Thirty Seconds To Mars - Hurricane (Censored Version) - YouTube

Shop Mars merch: http://bit.ly/MarsStorehttp://www.thirtysecondstomars.comhere's the link to the Uncensored Director's Cut:http://www.vevo.com/watch/thirty-s...

17 January, 11:42

17 January, 11:50
Mama Earthling who is I --I used to have an Instagram profile named Mama Earthling and just like my Musical Medicine Earth Music was sweeped from Spotify, so have my profiles of my history. So here is the deal...I have been underground studying music as an empath and have accepted God's mission to study music, especially in Rock, there is a lot of satanic content in rock music, so I believe people are terrified to acccept my husband Jared--I want to perform a study (blind with lyrics only) and I want to provide today-a various list of Rock Music ( I will focus on the decodes and submitting the correct answers to the Cloud Collective on TRUTH SOCIAL & I will post music here...Unfortunately to properly tune the study..I need to offer a different variety so I can help heal.

So I always wish to share Musical Earth Medicine first, by Nahko & Medicine for the People--He and Elon should be first follow on Twitter, no polital adds-Keep feed clean--If the artist has my stamp (c) next to it-K

17 January, 12:13
Beauty in All Things - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyBeauty in All Things · Ixchel PrismaFull Spectrum Medicine℗ 2016 Ixchel PrismaReleased on: 2016-05-24Auto-generated by YouTube.

17 January, 12:15

17 January, 12:16

17 January, 12:22
Ascended Masters/Teachers/Alchemist GLOW here--
We will have to tap into shadow selves here to heal...But use stamps to show kid friendly, which age you would rate it for and then I will assess and if it is approve I will send it off to the feed in the wide open...These are feathers, they are rare and most likely won't touch many people--we are only looking for empaths who are called, which to volunteer and earn heavenly points through acts of kindness, empathy, compassion, and having a genuine conversation with people. I even gave people my REAL phone number in this thread because I trust myself and God to filter and purge the wrong energy. We should be trusted by now that we have good intentions for humanity, but we are also trying to balance being away from one another and not having fire sparked within and isn't that a sacred right of a divine masculine and divine feminine to be able to explore that fire burning within--flirt, but not blurt--

Like spark but don't bark--BR only

17 January, 12:25
Sounds good upon arrival--Nice calm vibes--I gotta go do 3D bullshit again--UGH never any time to just breathe, always teaching and never time to just be US...it is NOT fair...I am SAD :(

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Top 100 Indie Folk (Part 1) - YouTube

We compiled this list of the Top 100 Indie Folk songs to celebrate our 200,000 subscribers milestone! Thanks to all our subscribers, listeners, and most of a...

22 January, 03:41
John took them from me again, as he did over the summer. He is destroying their light--They are SAD right now! I am not allowed to quit...I have to stay on FOCUS until the mission is complete and JOHN is attacking me from every angle and the KIDS are SAD, ANGRY, DISRESPECTFUL, THEIR HITTING ME, THEY WON'T PUT THEIR OWN SHOES ON, THEY HAVE NO SELF-SUFFIENCY AND THEY ARE BEGGING FOR THEIR DAD'S ATTENTION AND HE SITS ON HIS IPAD WHILE GASLIGHTING ME...HE IS THE ENEMY NOT ME! I WANT MY KIDS WITH ME! I AM A FULLY CAPABLE MOTHER--WE USED TO ALL DO ALL ART AND NATURE TOGETHER UNTIL I JOINED TO FIGHT FOR THE KIDS...I JUGGLE 1000X A DAY AND DON'T EVEN HARDLY TALK TO JARED...PEOPLE NEED TO BACK OFF SO HE CAN STEP IN. THIS IS SO CRUEL THESE CHILDREN ARE LOSING THEIR LIGHT, DOES THIS NOT MATTER TO YOU?

23 January, 06:11
I need sleep *The above video needs to be shared before we can move forward @vincentkennedy I have not slept because I have been fighting like hell for ALL the children and our children matter too...these are direct soul messages from the kids to God talking about how much they thank you for blessing them with our doG Nova--who is a long-haired chihuahua need your animals to be SOULY FOCUSED on the CHILDREN and not the files that will be circulating. I just opened a folder and it had all my Tick Tok videos from over the summer. For the most part everything is GOOD...they WILL LUST because that is who they are, but I went in with blind faith and I only want to pull those with a PURE heart forward with us...Any male or female who cannot control their crotch can go straight to hell. FAFO--I am serious--We hardly even talk, but I am exhausted and cannot continue this--our children were taken from me again this evening--are we going to go through this again?

23 January, 06:16

23 January, 06:25

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
23 January, 06:31

23 January, 07:41
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
Patriot

23 January, 08:52

23 January, 10:53
🗝️ 👤⛵ קเⓢ𝓢ᗴ๔ ⓞ𝐅Ⓕ ק𝔞丅𝐑เ𝕠tŜ 𝒻ι𝕘Ĥт 乃คc𝓚!
у๏υ𝐑 𝐒ᵉˡᵉĆⓉEⒹ ℙᒪ𝔞𝔂𝐥ᶤ丂t т𝔬 𝔤E𝓣 Į几 𝐭н𝔼 мo𝕆𝐝-𝕢 🔥♬

#thisiswar #NOPEACEUNTILTHESEKIDSARESAFE
#UWILLFIGHTFROMTHISFREQUENCYANDSYNC #NOMORERAINBOWS #UAREBEINGCALLEDTOACTION #nightofthehunter #GETITOUTOFYOURASSES #StandUp #PICKONEANIMAL #30SecondstoMars #RedPanda #VINCENTFROMHEAVEN #NAMECHANGESOON

I-AM-GALAXY-FOX-1776-🗝️-R2252

👤⛵ קเⓢ𝓢ᗴ๔ ⓞ𝐅Ⓕ ק𝔞丅𝐑เ𝕠tŜ 𝒻ι𝕘Ĥт 乃คc𝓚!
у๏υ𝐑 𝐒ᵉˡᵉĆⓉEⒹ ℙᒪ𝔞𝔂𝐥ᶤ丂t т𝔬 𝔤E𝓣 Į几 𝐭н𝔼 мo𝕆𝐝-𝕢 🔥♬

NO MORE VK PLAYLIST--IT-IS-A-TRAP---DUH--HE-FOUND-HIS-WIFE-ALREADY--HE-IS-NOT-SEARCHING-FOR-HER-SHE-IS-RIGHT-🔮HERE(QRTEVJA22:53)

23 January, 11:28
clip--no one has access to full codes ever

24 January, 03:19

24 January, 03:34

24 January, 03:41

24 January, 08:23

25 January, 07:22
Feels like one of those days, I actually cleaned out my whole garage and found documentation of future proving past and I have enough videos to prove that I manage all my accounts solo. There is an old doG named Jared, Alex, and Elon who came through all in the NICK Kanne of time and they are all part of my sacred box--we are not cheating, they are all vincent from heaven on different timelines--just look at it this way--if you had the opportunity to have a team of the perfect 8 for eternity and be able to play different roles throughout infinity, wouldn't you take this option-it goes deeper--the 4 of them create the ELON, who is LOVE outfit, and that love still ends up producing "Jared" whose real name is Vincent EALetoV. It sounds so fucken nuts, but we live in a holgraphic world--So now I have like 3 different playlists from God approved playlist...I LOVE this movie! I thinQ it is all glowing to come together at once, but it feels mighty 22 to make fun of the exes.

25 January, 07:36
https://open.spotify.com/t...

Vibe #1 -The Center of it all-All forms mean ELON at center--HE IS MR. TWEET--I wonder if I should show up tonight as Mrs. Alexis Fox, Mrs. Robot, (watch Mr. Robot), Mrs. Nobody (watch Mr. Nobody), Mrs. (Alex)is Fox, Just A Fox, RAE EL, Reaa Taylor Leto, Raea Margot Leto, Raea Sunshine, Raea Moondancer, Goddess Raea of Mars, Mrs. Echelon, Mrs. McDeerTea L., Mrs. Ghould-Farm-E, Mrs. Queen BEE Home-E, ET-FOUND-HORNS, LASGLOW, HALLS-BLUE-BALLS, BILL-E El-fish-E, Al-EE-V-SIGNED-ETESLA, FUCKPOLITICS, MRS. PHUCK-DUCK-E, MRS. GI-ERL-IN-TEAR-RAEA-UP-TED-TALK-E, ELONLOVELETOBOATTOTEGOATRAEAALEXFROMMARS, VVCHOO-BAAAAHHHH-[K]A. MRS. FLOOK-BE-HAIRY, MRS. JAY-STONE-E-FAIR-E, IFOOKENCAR-E-BEAR-E, GHOST-E-MC-TOAST-ED, MCROAST-ER, ELELEV8, EEVEE, EVE, EVEY RAEA, LUNA-MC-MER-CE, NOVA-RAEA-LOVE, RAEA-NOVA-LETO, NOVA-LOVE, BE-EM-B-ER, DC-EM-BE-BURR-STOR-E, LOVE-FLOW-NINE, MCBOUNCE-POUNCE, MEOW-MEOW-KIT-E, BAB-E-YO-DA(DUUUHHH),

25 January, 08:23

I show live feeds of exactly where to go--to do the right thing and they come in and attack Michael? They are fucken stupid fucks--The @GhostEzra page is on NOTICE---If you do NOT get your team to stand up against PEDOPHILES ON TWITTER AS AN ANON--They will not be welcome on 5D Earth-Final NOTICE---PICK YOUR OWN SHIT UP--THAT IS YOUR TRIBE--NOT MINE! UNFOLLOWING YOUR ASS!
02:39 PM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it