Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
07 February, 07:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
07 February, 08:18
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
We removed our 6 year old from a private school when the changed the rules just before opening in august that they have to wear masks. Really ticked me off and I wrote to the school a lengthy letter explaining how masks can hurt young children's physical and mental health. and that I do not want my son to trust strangers with masks nor do i want his speech supressed nor do i want him to think it is normal. and the children would have a difficulty recognizing classmates. am homeschooling him this year. I pray to God for safety of all children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
I think that you are doing the smartest thing for your child.
Thankfully my child is out of school, but I know I'd do exactly the same as you. I'm praying more parent's are doing this.
08:20 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Skylers Mom, click on at the bottom under it